Azure based architecture for serving EPiServer CMS As Content Hub
This architecture uses the Azure API Management to provide access to content from EPiServer for different channels.
- Contents are exposed via headless API and other Custom written APIs.
- Editors and admins will have secure access to EPIServer CMS.
- API Management is used to publish APIs to external, partner and channels, securely and at scale.
- Application Insights is used to detect issues, diagnose crashes and track usages.
- AAD - Azure Active Directory is used for secure, enterprise-grade authentication.
- Traffic Manager is used to determining which web app is geographically best placed to handle each request, and will be used to obtain zero downtime.
- A CDN - content delivery network serves static content, such as images, script, and CSS for different channels.
- Azure SQL DB/Redis Cache/Azure Blob Storage to server data about the site in a high performance and highly scalable way